The playmoTV gateway works well on Windows Vista.
If you are using multiple Wi-Fi networks you may have to repeat this setup when you change to a new Wi-Fi network.
- Just download our brand new playmoTV Windows Linker and you’ll be linked within a few seconds.It’s a great tray app where you can easily link and unlink your device. Get it here
- Press the Start button in the bottom left corner of your computer screen.
- In the search field, type Network and press enter.
- Select Network and Sharing Center from the search results. A new window should open up.
- On the left hand side of the window, click Manage Network Connections. A new window should open up.
- Depending on how you connect to the Internet, select Wireless Network Connection (if you are using Wi-Fi / wireless Internet), or your Local Area Connection (if you are using Ethernet or cable) by right clicking the icon and then select Properties. A new window should open up.
- In the new window, select Internet protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click the Properties button to the right.